About Me

My photo
Well i'm short and tiny but i have a big mind and a even bigger imagination

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Life and me.


well as you can tell by my post my life is boring and i'm just waiting on that little spark to come to set my life on the right path. well I've always had a dream to become a righter but i don't know if i could. my writing has always been good but not great. I have this big silly dream that some day I will become a journalist. Well, a girl can dream. My band is kind of lazy right now. i keep bringing up that we need to practice and thats just the problem my rhythm guitar player is amazing but thats the thing she expects us to come up with a song and that she will be great. and my bass player i think he just likes the idea of being in a band. now don't get me wrong they are my best friends. i just don't think we make a good band. plus, I've been working on some music but i don't want to show them because i don't think they would like it. its more of a soul/country/pop/little bit of rock music and not at all what we are. my guitar player Imagen's us as this paramore/blink-182 band and i love the music its just not my feel on writing it.
Music has always been a part of my life. but its not all my life.
well if your wondering me and this guy are still not an item and i don't think we will be. i don't know what i'm doing. he probably doesn't even want to be with me. so i'm going to give it another 2 weeks and see what happens. so if we r not together from not tell April 27, 2010 i'm going to move on

No comments:

Post a Comment