About Me

My photo
Well i'm short and tiny but i have a big mind and a even bigger imagination

Monday, April 12, 2010

what i want and what i think i want...


We all question what the right chooses are in life. I dont really know what i want but we never really do tell we get it. Right now im working on a couple of things. I want to get my major in cosmetology. Hoping that i will own my very own hair salon one day. But do you know how many times ive changed my mind on what i want to do. Im in my junior year in high school and i cant wiat to get it over with and get on with my life.
the next thing im trying for is this guy. i know what your thinking. ever girl wants a guy. but this one is different. ive liked him for several years now but he was in a very serious relationship. they have been broken up for a while now so i decided that im finally going to let him know how i feel. I told him i like him and i have for a long time and he told me he likes me also but it get very difficult. see, he signed up for the navy so hes always busy eather with pt test or meeting up with his recruter and on top of that he has work 5 days a week. so as you can see hes very busy and he wants to wait tell every thing cools down a bit to where he can have a relationship.
But to tell you the truth im scared out of my mind, because i think it will always be this way that i will never get my chance. but i have time to wait i just dont know how long i will be able to.
well as you can see there isnt much i want right now but how do i know tell i try. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment