About Me

My photo
Well i'm short and tiny but i have a big mind and a even bigger imagination

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

school 4th 9weeks week1 day3

S o sorry, i didn't write anything for day 2 so i decided ill do it now. everything was easier to me yesterday it was very simple and i picked up on every thing fast and because i did all me math homework for 7th period every one needed my help on theirs. i felt needed and smart and very good about my self.
Now on to today, i turned in all my assignments on time. and on top of that 1st period i did all my work and took might good notes. 2Nd period was OK we read and took notes for our cpt. (College Prep Test). 3rd period was the most fun I've had in a long time. there is this kid josh and i was helping him with his math work. we did every thing as if we was a team and i may as well add that he is so cute. but that has nothing to do with work. well i did all my work yes i had a couple numbers mixed up but i fixed it and got an A. 7th i got every thing done.

i have a test tomorrow in 7th.
and my CPT Tuesday

i'm going to read and take notes tonight on chapter 25 in american history so i can get a little ahead.
study for my math test tomorrow also

No comments:

Post a Comment