About Me

My photo
Well i'm short and tiny but i have a big mind and a even bigger imagination

Monday, April 12, 2010

School 4th 9weeks week1 day1


just got back from spring break and like every Monday it was very tiring. but i worked very hard in all my classes my goal in school is simple its my last chance to bring up my grades so i'm reaching for strait A's. so i'm making sure all my work and home work gets done.
1st period was simple but i got it all done hope is an easy class
2nd period was intensive reading and i did every thing in there and worked hard
3rd period was advanced topics in math and i did all that and got it all right and we got homework and i did it before class was even over
7th period the last class also known as 4th was alg 2 and i did it all in there and got an A on all the work and we got homework and its all done

So as you can see i'm working hard and keeping all my assignments up.

OK now on to drama at school:
well at the moment no drama. lol i'm actually trying to find a perfect guy for my friend she wants some one who is tall and has long dark hair, blue eyes, can skate board, and can flip pancakes. so if u really know me and you go to my school. and your looking for a girl to love then hit me up and ill see if you are the one for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment